Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Maine Student Book Award Club!  All 4th-8th graders are welcome to join our book group.  BOOKS*PIZZA*BOOKTALKS*DESSERT*LAUGHTER*FRIENDSHIP, Come join Susan and Amy, Thursday Jan.21st from 5:30-6:30.  Please call to let us know you’re coming so we’ll have enough pizza.  Bring a friend, it’s even more fun! Dessert volunteer needed.  

I just finished reading Waiting for Normal and totally loved it. It made me angry and the girl character is so strong and loving and smart. It is a great read about hope and overcoming the worst odds! Check it out in the library

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to find a Scouting Program for adults and Woman Scouts Mail group for adults without anything about squatting down in the toilet. I need a Woman Scout Mail group that is fun and has merit badges for adults and uniforms designed for adult women. Especially when it is something that is good for me. Valerie Klaassen

    ReplyDelete